Thursday, February 16, 2017

6.5 x 6.5 Mini Album

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing with you a mini album I made. I made an album with these pages about 2 years ago and I had a request to make a tutorial on the base pages for this album. 
The base pages each use a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock. I added all the other elements. I tutorials on the base pages, the binding, and the other elements. I did not included covering the the mini and pages with pattern paper. If you like me to do a tutorial matting everything,please leave me a message in the comments below. The completed ablum is 6.5 x 6.5 with a 3 inch spine.













The tutorial for the 6.5 x 6.5 mini album is ready on my youtube! The link will take you to the walk thru of the mini album. Once on my youtube you can access all the rest of the tutorials.


I hope you like my album. Please visit my youtube and give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.

No comments: